Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Moving Forward


Every day I wake up and this is the commute I face.  Scary right?  Nothing like starting your day with a serious invasion of personal space. (ok so maybe it's not this busy every day... but it certainly feels like it)

Every day I see hundreds of people vying to get somewhere... fast.  Navigating the train station crowd is usually quite a feat. Everyone is looking out for their own well-being and trying to map out their own path.  One of the things that I've noticed in my daily commute is that often times its much more efficient to stand still and wait a moment instead of pushing forward.  That moment gives you a clearer vision of how you'll get to your end goal and ensures that you don't push anyone down in the process of getting there.

I think maybe that's the same with life.  Often times we can get really busy with trying to get somewhere...fast.  I know that at times I can lose sight of why I'm actually here and what the point of all the busy-ness is.

As you've noticed I've been MIA on here for awhile.  I'm back.  I can't promise for how long.  This blog allows me to organize my thoughts and actually appreciate the journey that I'm on.  Looking forward to seeing what the future holds. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment