Sunday, July 19, 2009

New Day!

Recently I've been sensing God speaking to my heart that I'm entering a new day or a new season.  I've spent quite a bit of time thinking about what that means.  In a lot of ways it doesn't seem to fit with where I see myself.  It has not been the easiest season for my family and for me and when I look at my present circumstances, nothing seems to really be changing.  When I pray, however I still have this strong sense that a new day has begun.   It was during one of my "discussions" with God about this that He showed me that a new day doesn't start at dawn.  A new day starts at midnight.  Some of the darkest hours of the day take place at the very beginning of a new day.  It takes faith to believe that dawn is coming and that things are being made new.

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Heb. 11:1

0 comments:

Post a Comment