Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Monday!

One of the other reasons that I started this blog was to force myself to recognize the beauty around me on a daily basis. I find that I am far too apt to go through my day with an "eeyore" mentality. Oh boy, it's Monday! Nothing good can happen on a Monday?



Ok... I feel silly typing that out loud (I'm a loud typer)... but it's true.. I think a lot of times I believe that.


I once heard faith defined as expecting the unexpected around every corner. What a difference if we actually faced our days that way. Instead of expecting normal, how about we start expecting God to show up in our daily lives? How about we start expecting the miraculous to take place? How about we start expecting God to lavish us with His love? I mean, that's the kind of God He is...right?

1 comments:

Chad Jordan said...

Good word!

Post a Comment