Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What are YOU going to do about it?

My heart's cry is that God would break my heart for the things that break His heart. This video sums up better than I ever can the injustice we see in the world. We are daily faced a decision. We can change the channel and hide our head in the sand or we can choose to rise to the challenge. We have the choice to recognize that in our own strength, YES, we are powerless, but HE that is in me/you is greater... We have the choice to rise and say God use me to make a difference in my world. We have the choice to bring the solution to our world. It will cost us. Revolution always has a cost. The cost is far greater though if we choose ignorance and comfort. We have a choice to rise to the challenge. Do you want to join?

0 comments:

Post a Comment